Thursday 30 May 2013

My Favourite NBA Team

                Hello and welcome to my blog about the National Basketball Association. This time I will be talking about my favorite NBA team. You guys might be fans of teams such as the Miami Heat, Boston Celtics, or even the Los Angeles Lakers. There's many more teams but I'm not going to name them all. You might be still wondering, so Hashim what is your favourite team anyways? It's of course the Miami Heat. Why? Not because their stacked with pros but because I was a big fan of them in general. They are a very strong team on both sides of the court. Defensive and Offensive. So far they have won one NBA Championship with LeBron James. They are of course looking for their 2nd this year with LeBron again.

       This is LeBron James celebrating his first NBA Title last year in the 2012 NBA Playoffs.
                I am also hoping and expecting another Miami Heat win this year(2013).
                Thanks for reading my blog posts. Please kindly share this with your Facebook friends,twitter followers,or even your gmail contacts..
               Thank you once again for your time and support. I hope you enjoy our blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment